Wednesday, September 24, 2008

First!

So, I'm an undergraduate computer science senior at Eastern Michigan University. I hope to use this place to post about my various personal projects; most of which will be programming related. Hopefully, some people will stumble across this and offer input and insight into the things I am doing.

Some things that I've been thinking about recently:
1. a Rogue-like game based heavily on Micropose's X-Com Ufo Defense
2. a terrain simulator, including such things as water and wind erosion, weather, fluids, tectonic stress, etc. (which could be used to generate and evolve interesting landscapes for various uses)

I have a livejournal page at Livejournal and my personal web page at my university.
I'm also on Facebook and AIM. Message me if you wish to contact me at either place.

No comments: